People waiting in the cold all night. Lines winding around the block. Tents. Sleeping bags. And then…the moment everyone is waiting for.
The doors open and the mob rushes in. Eyes gawk in every direction. The tangled mass of human limbs and outstretched hands struggles towards the shelves.
What are they after? The latest camera? An amazing computer?
Pshaw and fiddlesticks!
How does human body compares to modern technology? I did some basic research.
Presenting the Black Friday deal of a lifetime: YOUR HEAD!
- Brain: Super-computer, 100 billion processor network, 2.5 petabytes HD.
- Eyes: Advanced video cameras, 576 megapixels res, 7.5 million colors
- Ears: Advanced Integrated microphones, 20-20k herz.
- Mouth: Integrated speaker, 120 decibel volume, frequency 175-700 herz.
- Nose: 6 million smell receptors, detects up to 1 trillion odors.
What an incredible piece of technology! And all free! If this deal was on the store shelves you’d have lines miles long.
This Black Friday, wake up in the morning, look at that amazing technology staring back at you in the mirror, forget about the wrinkles, and jump for joy!
Don’t hit your head on the ceiling.